DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY
Tissium is a mission-driven medical device company founded in 2013, headquartered in Paris, with a production facility in Roncq (near Lille) and an office in Boston. We are dedicated to creating a new era of body repair by leveraging our biopolymer platform to develop new innovative solutions in surgery for a positive impact on patients' lives.
Tissium's technology is based on research and intellectual property from the laboratories of Professor Robert Langer (MIT) and Professor Jeffrey M. Karp (Brigham and Women's Hospital), who co-founded the company with Christophe Bancel (CEO) and Maria Pereira (Chief Innovation Officer).
We are developing polymers for atraumatic tissue repair in various applications. Today, these polymers are used for structureless nerve repair, hernia repair and cardiovascular sealing
Since our inception, we have raised a total of 170 million euros. Our latest fundraising round, which concluded in April 2023, resulted in 50 million euros in additional funding. This infusion of capital provides us with the necessary resources to finance the commercialization of our first products.
We are actively looking to recruit an Industrialization Project Leader to contribute to TISSIUM’s industrial scale-up and as such you will be in charge of structuring industrialization projects. You will intervene within the framework of the evolutions and improvements of the processes while participating in the foreseeable evolutions of the production site (extension, revamping). The position is based in Roncq, Hauts-de-France.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You manage CAPEX projects in terms of budget, deadline and quality:
- Manage all stages of an industrial project from the definition of the need to qualification & commissioning.
- Coordinate the actions of various departments and experts involved in carrying out the project.
- Establish with the project team all the documentation (technical, quality, budgetary, regulatory, etc.) for the project.
- Establish project reporting elements.
- Coordination of the project team in charge of studies, production, receptions, and participation in qualifications.
- Ensure the drafting of documents (URS, FAT, SAT, etc.).
- Ensure the interface with the internal support services.
- Ensure regular feedback to the Management.
- Contribute to research, consultation, negotiation, selection and contracting with suppliers.
- Supervise the companies stepping in and subcontractors.
- Ensures compliance with the ISO 13485 standard quality system and compliance with GMP.
The Industrialization Project Leader will report to the Senior Director of Industrialization.
YOU WILL LOVE THIS JOB IF
- You have a taste for cross-functional project team management.
- You are autonomous, and proactive on continuous improvement projects and participate in the optimization of production lines.
- You have good interpersonal skills and are agile.
- Engineer degree or equivalent with a technical focus.
- GMP knowledge
- 2-3 years experience in the industrial field (medical, pharmaceutical or cosmetics) and ideally in aseptic processes.
WHY JOIN US
- A work culture that values urgency, a willingness to take risks, a desire to learn, an ability to challenge norms, and a capacity to operate within a dynamic range;
- A competitive salary;
- 50% reimbursement of transportation expenses;
- The flexibility to work in Paris, Roncq, or a hybrid arrangement;
- An international work environment with team members from over 13 different nationalities, reflecting Tissium's commitment to diversity and its inherent strengths;
- An opportunity to join an ambitious startup striving to address one of the most persistent medical challenges since the inception of surgical procedures.
- The journey starts with an interview with Talent Acquisition Manager (30 mins);
- Then a face-to-face (virtual) meeting with the Manager of the department you are applying to join (1 hour);
- This will then be followed by an in-person technical interview at our industrial site in Roncq to validate your practical job-related skills;
- For the very final round, you will meet other teams in Tissium.
Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you! Apply today — we’re standing by for your resume!
👉 We firmly believe that building a company for everyone requires a diverse team. Our organization values diversity and welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Our company culture prioritizes human interaction and ensures that every individual's voice is heard, making our processes lightweight yet efficient.